Windows 10 provides a very useful function: the ability to locate a lost or stolen device.
The “Find My device” provided in Windows 10 can be very useful in certain situations, so we advise you to activate it.
This function is only available for Windows 10. You can activate this function only if you logged in with a microsoft user account.
How to activate “Find My device”?
- Location services and GPS must be active.
- Access “setting app” (Windows+ i button)
- Select “update and settings”
- Go to “Find my device” and click “change”. The function must appear as “ON”.
How you locate your device (possibly lost or stolen)?
- Go to account.microsoft.com/devices
- You log in with your Microsoft account.
- In the “Devices” category you’ll find all your devices that you have registered with Microsoft acc...